How to Share Your Message with Donors and Volunteers
Spread the word. Spread the love.
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to — and start relationships with — new donors, and for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits. Since 2009, Communities Foundation of Texas’ North Texas Giving Day has pumped more than $195 million, for more than 2,700 local nonprofits, into the North Texas Community. In 2017, $39 million was raised through 137,638 gifts benefiting 2,723 nonprofits. This year, we will be partnering with the Communities Foundation to commemorate this occasion with a special section in The Dallas Morning News and briefing.
We know that local nonprofits are busy making a difference every day in the community, and we want to help you get your message in the right hands — potential donors and volunteers!
In this special section, you will have the opportunity to submit a full-page informational listing adjacent to a full-page ad. It’s a double-impact messaging opportunity.
- Tabloid-size publication
- Delivers in The Dallas Morning News and briefing
- Ad space deadline: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018
- Available 24/7 online at dallasnews.com
- Premium positions available – contact us for more info.
- 674,000 North Texans start their day by reading either The Dallas Morning News or briefing
- The average household income is $83,500
- 527,638 of our readers have contributed to an organization in the past 12 months
- 205,652 of our readers have volunteered in the past 12 months
Contact our Account Executives for more information on packages, sponsorship opportunities and deadlines.