How to Educate the College-Bound Crowd About Your Brand
The power of a college education
Today’s economic climate is inspiring more people to hit the books. Whether they are high school juniors and seniors just about to begin their college journey or adults heading back to school, The Dallas Morning News, briefing and dallasnews.com will help guide them with a special section — The Power of a College Education.
Invest your money where there is the greatest potential.
- Dallas is the fifth-largest DMA in the country with more than 5.5 million residents
- Nearly 275,000 students are in grades 10 through 12
Our reader demographics earn high marks.
The Dallas Morning News
- Reach more than 940,000 Sunday readers
- Reach almost 500,000 adults weekly on dallasnews.com
- Average household income is $84,609
- 204,251 readers have children aged 12 to 17 at home
- 66% are college educated
- 175,019 readers have one or more children ages 12 to 17 living at home
- Reach 245,285 adult readers
- Average household income is $74,312
- 59% are college educated
- 47,707 readers have one or more children aged 12 to 17 living at home
Contact our Account Executives for more information on packages, sponsorship opportunities and deadlines.